Days after the announcement of the iolite WISPR, Canadian vaporizer manufacturer Arizer Tech made public the details of their first portable vaporizer, the Arizer Solo. This lithium battery powered vaporizer measures the size of a small soda can (diameter 1.75", height 4.5") and is equipped with a ceramic heater and an all glass mouthpiece. Heat up time is said to be 1 minute and 30 seconds. As visible on the image, a LED indicator displays the heating process. A charged battery lasts an impressive 1-3 hours, depending on the temperature settings.
- Easy to Use
- Compact and Lightweight Design
- Completely Portable - No Cords or Wires
- High Quality Lithium Ion Battery - 3 Hours of Continuous Use!
- LED Temperature Control System
- Utilizes Glass instead of Plastic
- Lifetime Warranty
We Also Recommend