The newest edition to the Limitless Mod Co. family is our 200 watt box mod with interchangeable plates. The LMC Box Mod has been in the design phase for 6 months with fine tuning and perfection. Limitless Mod Co. wanted to follow our original theme to change the look of your device without having to purchase an entirely new setup. This is where the interchangeable plates were incorporated. You can change the entire look of your box mod by getting one of the different design plates that are available, and there will be many more to come. One plate serves as your battery access plate, while the opposite plate is strictly for changing the look of your entire box mod.
Please note, the Limitless LMC requires an external charger (Coming Soon) and (2) high amp 18650 batteries (Both sold separately)
Features and Specs:
- Custom Chipset
- Customize your Device with Interchangeable Magnetized Plates
- Dimensions: 3-5/8" x 2-1/2" x 15/16"
- 510 Threaded
- Operating Wattage: 10.0 to 200.0 W
- Temperature Control Mode: Nickel (Ni200), Titanium (Ti) and Stainless Steel (SS)
- Minimum Resistance: .08ohm
- Temperature Control Range: 100 to 300C / 220 to 580F
- Requires (2) High Amp 18650 Batteries (Sold Separately)
- Requires an External Charger (Sold Separately)
- Three Modes: Soft, Standard and Powerful
- Mirror Finished Display Screen
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
- 6.5 Volt Cut Off Protection
- Internal Temperature Protection
- Excessive Amperage Protection
Please note: Temperature control requires the use of nickel, titanium or stainless coils.
This device will include a 30 day Limited Warranty against any manufacturing defects from the date of delivery. Scratches and discoloration from regular use is considered normal wear and tear and is not covered by warranty.
NOTE: Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers.
This device should only be used with rechargeable Lithium Ion IMR batteries with an amp limit of 20A. Using other batteries can be potentially hazardous.
Kush Boutique will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
We Also Recommend